Sourdough Baking

<p>Sourdough bread making!</p>

Black out bread

They have a saying at the post office regarding rain, snow or shine and delivery! I just got through a 7 day black out in NYC,...

59 comments

A Break From Normal.

Decided to get out of the rut and do something different, also mangle a few rules while I was at it. The photos are of a 1400g...

10 comments

wkend bake

hi baked something over the wkend. Used bread flour with some rye and spelt. Smells good even when kneading the flour. Cheers

4 comments

Yummm...eating crow...

Well, thanks to chembake, I am learning new stuff! Today I get to eat crow, yum! I did up a Two Night Super Sour two days ago...

2 comments

Sunday bake off!

Hi all, The forums (Dans) and this one were quiet this weekend, must be the weather! Here is my contribution! Bill these are for...

16 comments

Oz starter re-invigorated!

Hi all, all alone, the Missus is off on a short business/pleasure trip to the home country and I am home alone, baking! Pizza...

5 comments

Paleskins.

Very pale...yes. Mistake......no. Being too wet to go and watch my grandaughter play netball I decided to stock up the freezer...

8 comments

The weekend bake

All these photos of wonderful bread inspired me to bake last weekend and then to photograph and share the results. So finally...

7 comments

Sourdough flops

Anyone want to see some flops? [url]http://northwestsourdough.wordpress.com/2006/07/14/sourdough-flops/[/url] It would be great...

18 comments

Jeremy's Miche

I had a go at Jeremy's Miche recipe using spelt and graham flour (and less water). We ate almost half of it for dinner with...

17 comments

Pages