Sourdough Baking

<p>Sourdough bread making!</p>

Russian Rye

[u]Dedicated to Bill[/u] It could only happen to me. At the start of May I did a three day ?Going Professional? course with that...

8 comments

Dedication

Well I've had my Coq au Vin accompanied by some crunchy bread and all washed down with a bottle of crisp white. Sat and chatted...

1 comment

Perseverance Pays Off.

SWMBO intended to cook Coq au Vin for tea tonight and wanted to have some nice bread with it, so once again I tried for a couple...

3 comments

Today's test...

I was fiddling with the rye flour I just bought and ended with these fellas... Rye Boule [img]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/...

12 comments

More Mini Baguettes

Did a couple of the half baguettes using a recipe from Donyokl. Its a great recipe and I hope we can persuade him to post it. I...

4 comments

Australian sour starter, multigrain

This is my first multigrain with Australian sour starter = 3 at 20 ounces each containing, organic whole wheat, spelt, oats, rye...

1 comment

proofing times

I made some Vienna White Sourdough bread yesterday. I changed a recipe Don posted and added motherdough starter intead of a seed...

2 comments

White Alaska

You may remember that Teresa did a starter speed comparison a while ago, and the Alaska starter was a speed merchant. I have had...

2 comments

Abracadabra

Three white loaves baked today in the new home made baskets. The loaves baked from left to right, 1 hour warm up from fridge, 1/2...

6 comments

I will most likely get lynched for this

I have a question...... Does it really matter how and with what you assemble your sourdough loaf as long as you are using a...

4 comments

Pages