Sourdough Baking

<p>Sourdough bread making!</p>

New Sourdough Starter Test - salt and sugar

I am testing what effect different additions have to the starter. I am using my NW starter and I made a big batch of starter...

1 comment

whole wheat grain pics

New batch of bread, whole wheat grain loaf from Jeffrey Hamelmans book! [img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y85/jergra/CIMG0539...

3 comments

Mad Dog in the Kitchen

Like a dog that's just been let off the chain, I went mad when SWMBO let me back in the kitchen. 3 x 1Kg loaves of white and 2 x...

5 comments

My Lame came in!

My new Lame came in from Bill. Thankyou Bill ! It is very elegant and has a wonderful fit in the palm. I used it for the first...

1 comment

Levain

Some levain that I baked this morning after a lull in the fridge, good taste and was inspired by the cam starters mixed flours so...

5 comments

Re Starters

Has anybody used a ph meter or ph strips on their starters would be interesting to know what they measure... Cold here this...

6 comments

Baguettes

No these couches are not for sale. We had a freezer full of bread so SWMBO banned me from the kitchen. Thinking that I might like...

16 comments

TeckPoh,,,,,, Gorgeous.

TeckPoh I have just take a trip through your site of cakes and breads etc. What a joy to see, thank you for showing........ qahtan

14 comments

The Bread that Couldn't (sorry...long)

This bread did not have a chance for survival from the beginning. It was a busy day yesterday...was multi-tasking. I started with...

2 comments

Super Sour!!!

Won't post any pics, you've all seen my loaves before. Just finished baking 3 loaves of a recipe from NW Sourdough called "Two...

1 comment

Pages