Sourdough Baking

<p>Sourdough bread making!</p>

Need a new starter? Techniques?

Check out my new site www.northwestsourdough.com for a unique starter from Pacific Northwest USA. All of the bread pictures on...

9 comments

Help wanted please

[color=indigo]I am a total novice. I have a starter that I made by mixing 1 cup wheat flour with 1 cup water, into jar, cover,...

28 comments

Starter

I attempt my first starter, i began with 1 cup roganic unbleached flour and 1 cup of warm water. The next day i removed i cup and...

3 comments

Slowing Down the Process

Hi, And thanks for creating such a great site. The videos in particular are great. I started making sourdough at home a couple of...

6 comments

Bergen style recipe

Hi serious breadmakers, I trying to find a recipe that describes the Bergen style of bread, very soft, glutinous and tasty. I'd...

Regulating the flavour of sourdough

Forgive the silly question, I am just starting How do you regulate the sourness of a loaf? My 1st starter has been maturing for a...

27 comments

Blistered glaze like crust...?

Hi great to see a sourdough forum down under... and such a nicely organised one at that... congrats!! what I have for a long time...

21 comments

Better? Bread flour, smells like old veggies

Okay, I started a new starter yesterday with unbleached bread flour and lukewarm tap water, 3:2 by volume. This time I used a jar...

16 comments

Starter smells like paint! :(

Help! Hey, did you guys just start this forum? First thread, what an honor! Thanks for running it. Anyway, this is thursday...

17 comments

Pages