just started in Artisan style

matty

hi all, thought i would introduce myself here, i'm not a baker by trade, but have been working in factory bakeries for about 3 years now............just started working in an Artisan bakery on the Gold Coast with Jess Downes as my boss (john downes son).......must say i am enjoying myself fully, and i look forward to honing my skills. i want to learn all i can about the style as i see myself in the baker trade for a very long time to come and any help anyone is willing to give me i would appreciate

cheers

Matty

Category: 
up
187 users have voted.

Replies

Maedi's picture
Maedi 2007 June 29

Welcome to the site Matty. I'll gladly offer you help with the technical workings of the site.

Have a great day
Maedi

loaf 2007 July 4

Hi Matty

Where exactly on the Gold Coast is this bakery will be in the area in October would like to come and see if possible

matty 2007 July 5

hey all, its located in the ferry road markets on ferry road in southport (old brick works), anyone who is interested should come in, we have samples for ppl to try and there is a viewing window u can look thru and watch us do our thing ...............................called Flour Bakery and like i said before the head baker is Jess Downes.

cheers
matty

Already a member? Login