Greetings from Frankfurt

Danubian's picture
Danubian

G'day all,

I've enjoyed a week and a half in Barcelona and Madrid. Now in Frankfurt for the night ready for the drive through southern Germany and Austria to get to Bratislava.

I'll look in again in a week or so.

Category: 
up
222 users have voted.

Replies

TeckPoh's picture
TeckPoh 2007 August 11

Sounds like you are having a great trip. You might just bump into Jeremy. Say 'hi' to him for me when you do.

Jeremy's picture
Jeremy 2007 August 12

Hey,
just here enjoying the rainy weather and cheese!!! Saw a schaübackerei and went to see how they make emmentaler cheese too! Were baking bread and tartes as well!
So I will be heading to Wales soon, hope Mick sends me some news or I will have to find Bethesda on my own! Will try to make a stop at Peter Gordons for lunch or dinner before I head into the hinterlands!
Hey TP, thanks for the shout out, hope there is some wi-fi in England to send messages from the bakeathon or even post my news from Switzerland!!

Take care and well see you when I see you!!

Jeremy

Danubian's picture
Danubian 2007 August 13

G'day Jermey,

Have a good time and let us know what you get up to. I'm in Saltzburg tonight but heading to Kremsmunster in the morning.

Thanks for cheers TP I'll call in again later.

Boris

Danubian's picture
Danubian 2007 August 25

I've made it to Pecs in southern Hungary. It meant driving through Austria where I spent only a few days. From Vienna to Bratislava where I spent a few days with family members. This trip wouldn't have been complete with out a bit of fishing, so I headed up to Trencianske Teplice for week from where I made shorter trips into the Tatra Mountains for a spot of fishing. Fantastic!

Budapest was definately a highlight, each time I'm surprised by its beauty. It's a grand city of a past empire.

Cheers.

Already a member? Login