Boonderoo Farm Breadmaking Workshop 8./9.Nov.2008

Replies

Danubian's picture
Danubian 2008 March 28
Ok, I asked about this last year. I went back to that post to peruse the details, but the links are broken. Perhaps you could post them in your first post?
TeckPoh's picture
TeckPoh 2008 March 29
Would love to see some info on this. I may just be able to make it; the long school hols start the week after. Will I be a bad mom to let my kids skip school for a couple of days? ) After all, it all comes around. Mom learns, mom makes, family eats, family happy, send mom for further learning and so on. ;)
Danubian's picture
Danubian 2008 March 29
[quote=TeckPoh] After all, it all comes around. Mom learns, mom makes, family eats, family happy, send mom for further learning and so on. ;)[/quote]

Sounds reasonable.
jonb 2012 January 14

Hi Stoneground

Thomas and Gabi usually run a November and an April workshop (I have been at the last 3 November workshops). Best to email them directly for details of the next workshop (see flyer above). I can very highly recommend the weekends (as you can see from my regular attendance). The course is simply fantastic as they are excellent hosts, know a lot about sourdough, are very willing to share their knowledge and you get lots and lots of hands-on practice (not to mention delicious bread to eat).

Jon

Already a member? Login