Sourdough Baking

<p>Sourdough bread making!</p>

I uploaded some of my sourdough breads...

(Well I mean pics of the bread,sorry I can't figure out how to upload the real thing!)In the personal albums in the Gallery, I...

1 comment

Dough and Starter Calculator.

Just found this handy calculator. http://samartha.net/SD/SDcalc04.html Hope you find it handy too. regards to all Bill

5 comments

Thanks to SourDom.

Being at about the same stage as Tullymoor and reading the advice and recipe that SourDom gave him, I figured that the recipe was...

2 comments

Life Ale for Barm Bread?

Hi all, Let me first briefly introduce myself. I am German and currently live in Sydney. Living in NZ for a while I so missed my...

6 comments

Dom, are you about?

Hi Dom, I'm making another loaf a bit late in the day and it will be ready for baking at about 4.30 am! Not likely The one I put...

5 comments

Need a new starter? Techniques?

Check out my new site www.northwestsourdough.com for a unique starter from Pacific Northwest USA. All of the bread pictures on...

9 comments

Help wanted please

[color=indigo]I am a total novice. I have a starter that I made by mixing 1 cup wheat flour with 1 cup water, into jar, cover,...

28 comments

Starter

I attempt my first starter, i began with 1 cup roganic unbleached flour and 1 cup of warm water. The next day i removed i cup and...

3 comments

Slowing Down the Process

Hi, And thanks for creating such a great site. The videos in particular are great. I started making sourdough at home a couple of...

6 comments

Bergen style recipe

Hi serious breadmakers, I trying to find a recipe that describes the Bergen style of bread, very soft, glutinous and tasty. I'd...

Pages