Warning: Got error 134 from storage engine query: SELECT data, created, headers, expire, serialized FROM cache WHERE cid = 'variables' in /home/sourdoug/public_html/includes/database.mysql.inc on line 135

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sourdoug/public_html/includes/database.mysql.inc:135) in /home/sourdoug/public_html/includes/bootstrap.inc on line 729

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sourdoug/public_html/includes/database.mysql.inc:135) in /home/sourdoug/public_html/includes/bootstrap.inc on line 730

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sourdoug/public_html/includes/database.mysql.inc:135) in /home/sourdoug/public_html/includes/bootstrap.inc on line 731

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sourdoug/public_html/includes/database.mysql.inc:135) in /home/sourdoug/public_html/includes/bootstrap.inc on line 732
Woo Hoo | Sourdough Companion

Woo Hoo

This is the new look for the forums and it turned out quite well. The font as been made larger, please tell me if you prefer it smaller.

!Important; login and registration is now at the top right of the screen .

Please report any issues to me through pm.

Maedi

4 comments

Good stuff mate, wish I knew how to do all that net stuff

Crying or Very sad

If you want a 3D technical drawing then I can help you

Laughing

That's kinda funny forno. I'm insterested in that sort of stuff...

Maedi

Oh yeah! Let's bake some bread...to the New Look! Great job, Maedi.

Thanks TP