Sourdough Baking

<p>Sourdough bread making!</p>

Flopaccia.

Well as I said this morning to Donyeokl I made his Focaccia, well a poor imitation of it anyway. Followed the recipe to the...

5 comments

Flour.

Ok, you've seen my white loaves before and the photo below is just to show the crumb. Sorry it is blurry, I'm having a bad hand...

13 comments

Pane de como

Pane de Como bread that I tried out by changing from a poolish to 100% leaven, smells good and light as well, made it small or...

3 comments

Potato and beer sourdough

This sourdough thingy is really infectious... Have never baked so much bread before and have baked another now. A small, 400g...

3 comments

Sourdough Focaccia...

Just baked a loaf of focaccia using white leaven at 100% hydration. Did not do a good job at dimpling the top before baking...

13 comments

Grilled Sourdough

Thought it would be fun to post the experiments I am working with involving grilled sourdough. This is meant to be grilled on an...

1 comment

Small Rye Loaves

A couple of 500g 1/3 rye loaves baked using the rye flour recently purchased from Bibina. Very different flour to the organic...

11 comments

Olive and Tomato.

A lightly herbed basic white with olives and semi-dried tomato. Should have had another 5 min in the oven. [img]http://www...

6 comments

HEADS UP EVERYONE!

See Graham's announcement in the Open Talk section about his radio interview this Sunday.

1 comment

The remains of lunch.

Baked three this morning, this one was cool enough for lunch. OK rip it apart folks, c'mon Chembake don't be shy Dom, don't get...

10 comments

Pages