I have been using a recipe spreasheet I've built for some while now - I thought other might find it useful.
You can use it to:
- Catalogue your recipes
- Easily scale a given recipe's quantities to a different target weight
- See the Baker's % of your recipes
- See the Hydration % of your recipes
- Use a starter of know hydration, which will correctly adjust the Baker's % & Hydration of the recipe
- Keep track of your baking when you print a recipe for use in the kitchen
- Keep notes
- Star-rate your recipe for Crust, Crumb and Taste qualities
If you find it useful, feel free to pass it on - all I ask is that you mention from where it came - thanks!