Beginners

<p>Making sourdough is easy</p>

My First Real Sourdough Success

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHtKNnMPF2g&feature=youtu.be Having struggled with Sourdough - Finally some success !!!

5 comments

Baking inside cast iron caserole dish

Have just tried baking my loaf inside a caserole dish (cast iron) I am pretty happy with the result. The particular benefit seems...

2 comments

Holidays

Hi Everyone, I'm new to the forum but have been cultivating my first sourdough starter and have been running it fairly...

2 comments

Holidays

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum but have been cultivating my first sourdough starter and have been running it fairly...

1 comment
You can see the finger depressions stay

Question about oven time

I cooked my fourth loaf today and have a question that I need help with. This loaf had all the makings of a great SD loaf but I...

9 comments

1st Loaf!!

SOOOOO I got the bug a couple nights ago. I was trying to stay on the paleo diet and just dyinggg for some of that manna from...

8 comments

Thick crust

Hi all, another newbie to the sourdough world...baking that is, have been buying other peoples fabulous product for years. Anyway...

1 comment

New Sourdough Starter-Question about Smell and Taste

I started a new sourdough starter 3 1/2 weeks ago. I fed it daily for 3 weeks (all purpose flour and spring water) and then put...

6 comments
Day 2

Spelt starter..... no idea what I am doing..... please help

Hi, I am new to baking sourdough, but have been baking bread for the past year or so. My husband seems to have developed a wheat...

5 comments

Too dense with big holes?

Hi all, After many attempts I now better seek some help. I have been baking all my own breads for more than ten years and a...

2 comments

Pages