Combine a few of your favorite ingredients and create the BEST no-bake cookie dough energy balls in no time at all! Let’s spoil your little ones, family, and friends!
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking time: -
Ingredients (About 12-15 balls)
- 1 ½ cup Oats
- 1 scoop Vegan Pro - Cookies N’ Cream
- 1 can (540 ml) Chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup Oat milk (or any other plant-based milk of choice)
- 4 tbsp No sugar added Sunbutter sunflower butter (or any seed, nut or peanut butter of choice)
- 3 tbsp Maple syrup
- ½ cup Cacao nibs (or unsweetened dark chocolate chips)
In a food processor, reduce the oats to flour.
Add all the other ingredients except the cacao nibs/chocolate chips and reduce until the mixture is smooth and holds when squeezed between your fingers.
With your hands, shape balls of about 2 tbsp, then roll in cacao nibs/chocolate chips to coat. Enjoy!
You can vary and roll some balls in the cacao nibs/chocolate chips, some not, others might have the cacao nibs/chocolate chips inside. You could also roll them in any other topping of your choice!
Can be stored for up to 6 months in the freezer.
Hi. What should I do with a lot of unfed starter? I made a large bowl fill.