This is my version of french type bread called Vermont.
1. Mix all ingredients except the salt in a large mixing bowl.
2. Cover the bowl with a wet towel and leave at room temperature for 30 minutes (aulolyze).
3. Add salt.
4. Knead the dough by hand for a 5-8 minutes.
5. Place the dough in the oiled bowl again, cover with a wet towel and leave at room temperature for 1-2 hours.
6. Stretch and fold the dough about 2-3 times.
7. Shape the dough into a batard and place it in a flour-dusted banneton.
8. Cover the banneton and leave for 2 hours.
9. Preheat the oven to 240 C (I use pizza stone).
10. Place the baking sheet in the oven, quickly spray the edges of the oven with water or place water in the fat tray at the base of the oven (I use ice cubes).
11. Bake for 35 minutes.
White sourdough starter 100% Hydration