it makes 2 breads
|wheat flour type 550||200 g|
|sourdough starter (liquid)||40 g|
#let it leaving overnight
#in the morning:
|wheat flour type 550||650 g|
|rye flour type 1150|
|sourdough starter ( part)||450 g|
- in processing machine - mix all ingredients but with exception of the salt.-5 minutes-level 1
- if necessary, to adjust the water.- the dough must have an average consistency.
- cover the bowl and let it proofing for 2:30 hours.
- after this time, add the salt and mix again for 2 minutes - level 2
- divide the dough in 2 parts, let it resting for 15 minutes and shapping in 2 oval breads.
- let it proofing for 1:15 hours.
- pre-heat the oven during 15 minutes at 240C.
- turn down to 200C - and baking it for 40-45 minutes.