The starter for this loaf is at 100% hydration and the flour in the starter is 1/3 rye and 2/3 white bakers flour.
For 1 x 750g Loaf.
- Mix thoroughly in a bowl, cover with a cloth and let stand 10 minutes.
- Scrape out onto a floured surface and knead for 5 - 6 minutes, yes it will be sticky.
- Scrape the dough off the bench and place in an oiled bowl, cover the bowl with gladwrap and let proove for about 3 1/2 hours. You can do a few stretch and folds in this time.
- Shape your loaf and let proof for about 3 hours, the correct amount of time will be dependant on the temperature and your judgement.
- Bake at 210C for 45 minutes.