Business profitability?

pan

Interested to know what profitability ratios or bench marks are used in bakeries?
thanks

Category: 
up
252 users have voted.

Replies

pan 2007 September 3

I think that after waiting a long while for an answer I must resign myself that there are no independent professional owners operators of bakeries here
Thanks anyways

grahamp 2007 September 4

PATIENCE PAN how long is a piece of string but i will try and help you - there are alot of variables of course first one what sort of operation are you going to run - mass produced with machines - hand made artizan - typical suburban local bakery .perhaps if you give some more detail you may find someone to offer advice :g

chembake 2007 September 4

[quote]PATIENCE PAN how long is a piece of string but i will try and help you - there are alot of variables of course first one what sort of operation are you going to run - mass produced with machines - hand made artizan - typical suburban local bakery .perhaps if you give some more detail you may find someone to offer advice :g
[/quote]
I doubt a guy like pan having more of a mercenary mind than an artisan bakers mentality has that kind of patience….?
As how I see it, for him money and time are always related, every effort he exerts cost money...... he has no time for artistic enjoyment that a hobby like the folks here love ....

Already a member? Login