Self Help

bethesdabakers's picture
bethesdabakers

Bit early to call this an event but have a look at this idea [url]http://www.danlepard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=5175#5175[/url]

When you coming over Dom? Not to mention Jeremy (couldn't really do it without Jeremy). Or any one else who might be in the UK.

Mick

Category: 
up
233 users have voted.

Replies

SourDom 2006 December 5

Mick,

I'll be in the UK from probably mid August. Would love to come along if you haven't already had the bake-meet.

(I suspect that August and early September will be a bit crazy for me and my family though)

cheers
Dom

TeckPoh's picture
TeckPoh 2006 December 5

I've only got 18 - 26 August. If Oz Fest isn't on, I'll scrape the bottom of my piggy bank for Mick Fest.

Jeremy's picture
Jeremy 2006 December 5

I'll be there Mick old man, that way I could do a stage at Peter Gordons and then off to Switzerland! And France tooo! TP will you snap pics of the rock formations and the hills!!

Jeremy

bethesdabakers's picture
bethesdabakers 2007 January 5

Sorry Mate,

I'm slowly awaking out of hibernation but I'm starting to plan my future - off to talk to a deli owner today about hiring some bakery space.

My thinking is to try a small event in the next couple of months to see how it goes but then - especially if I can get you , Teck Poh and Dom together - to pull out all the stops to do something in August. Dom will only just be arriving in the UK so it might be tricky and will probably have to be in late August. I'll try to sort out some dates with you guys in the next few days.

Happy New Year.

Mick

Jeremy's picture
Jeremy 2007 January 5

Yikes! I have 6 weeks off around august so count me in or I will just come in for a hard night or two of drinking!
Deli owner? What are you going to make baps and bloomers?

Jeremy

TeckPoh's picture
TeckPoh 2007 January 6

[quote="bethesdabakers"]
Sorry Mate,

I'm slowly awaking out of hibernation but I'm starting to plan my future - off to talk to a deli owner today about hiring some bakery space.

[snip]...

Happy New Year.

Mick
[/quote]

All the best! Looking forward to the Meet. Don't mind being the OP (Official Photographer) for the event.

TeckPoh's picture
TeckPoh 2006 December 5

[quote="Jeremy"]
... TP will you snap pics of the rock formations and the hills!!

Jeremy
[/quote]

What a wonderful visual! *dream*

bethesdabakers's picture
bethesdabakers 2007 January 18

Firming things up [url]http://www.danlepard.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1118[/url]

Love to have this forum highly represented.

I'm getting just a little excited by the response.

MMMMick

Already a member? Login