Warning: Got error 134 from storage engine query: SELECT data, created, headers, expire, serialized FROM cache WHERE cid = 'variables' in /home/sourdoug/public_html/includes/database.mysql.inc on line 135

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sourdoug/public_html/includes/database.mysql.inc:135) in /home/sourdoug/public_html/includes/bootstrap.inc on line 729

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sourdoug/public_html/includes/database.mysql.inc:135) in /home/sourdoug/public_html/includes/bootstrap.inc on line 730

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sourdoug/public_html/includes/database.mysql.inc:135) in /home/sourdoug/public_html/includes/bootstrap.inc on line 731

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sourdoug/public_html/includes/database.mysql.inc:135) in /home/sourdoug/public_html/includes/bootstrap.inc on line 732
Back. | Sourdough Companion

Back.

Hi all, I'm back.
As Carol will confirm, we had a power station blow a transformer locally and the resultant spike played absolute hell with my puter. All fixed now, so I'm back to torment you all again.

7 comments

Hi Bill!

Yep, that sure was a big bang down your way!!!

Hope I'm not trying to drive along the F3 when they bring the new one in!!

Smile

Teck Poh is the leader?

J

Welcome back Bill.

Matthew

Nice to see you on board again Bill!

What have you been baking?

Razz

Sounds like my August black out, do you the think nature is telling us something?

Jeremy
Welcome back Bill, sure missed you!

Bill,

welcome back. I hope that you and your family are well.

You're going to have a bit of work to catch up with the new forum leader!

cheers
Dom

BIG WELCOME BACK HUGGGGG!!!!

I'm having some lousy line problems this morning too.