Recipe Book

valmai

I don't know if this is the right place to bering up this subject, but....
I have numerous sheets of paper, printed from Bread sites, and it occured to me that it would be good if there was Software available so that I could make my own Bread recipe book, thus keeping every thing in order. I have tried putting them inn a folder, but it seems messy and hard to find the recipe I am looking for. I tried Publisher, but as I am a novice, I did not get far. Any suggestions?
Thank you.

Category: 
up
195 users have voted.

Replies

Bill44's picture
Bill44 2006 July 21

I would suggest you try and learn Publisher, this is one of the things it was designed for.
The only other way is to use a wordprocessing program (Microsoft Word or Open Office Write) and print out each page and put it in a plastic insert folder.

Funny thing with this forum software, when I try to write the name of the designer of "Word" it changes it to microsuck. Now I know a lot of people don't like the particular company but it's the first time I've seen a macro written into the program to change the name to what a lot of people call it.

SourYumMum's picture
SourYumMum 2006 July 21

Valmai, a nice neat way of compiling them would be great! There's bound to be one.

Bill, I use a computer at work that instead of beeping when one makes an error, it says rather rude words.

Already a member? Login